- not eaten anything "bad" despite the inexplicable abundance of pizza, cake and other items in the lunch room.
- completed at least two really difficult, painful work projects that have been plaguing my sleep since Monday.
- discovered some heartening facts about the certification exam (it requires a lower score to pass than I thought, and if you pass, the records give no numeric score, so "by the skin of my teeth" is OK).
- had nearly a gallon of water, and roughly 5 servings of vegetables and fruit.
- not had any fits or anxiety attacks that required medication.
Er. Knock on wood.
ETA: Oh, I also put letters in the mail to three people, all of whom are likely to read this at some point. It could possibly be YOU!